I live in a 3rd world country. I had abdominal pain and diarrhea. Positive test for amebas. Treated c Tinidazol. Negative follow up test

It didn't completely get rid of my infection. it came right back

mm12131 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/1/2019
Condition: Vaginosis caused by Bacteria

Had the worst experience taking this medication, vomiting, diarrhea, severe body aches, stomach cramps, light headedness that went on for a few days. I ended up going to urgent care because I thought I had a bad reaction to the medication, they wrote it off as a stomach bug but I’m convinced it was this medication as others have had similar reactions. Didn’t finish it because I felt so terrible and went back to my doctor for something else. Would not recommend and would never take again.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/9/2019
Condition: Vaginosis caused by Bacteria

The meds definitely worked but the side effects were awful. I had diarrhea the first day and vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, headaches, etc. for even about 4 days(length it stayed in system) after finishing my prescription.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/26/2018
Condition: Vaginosis caused by Bacteria

Within hours of my first dose I was sick to my stomach and severe diarrhea. I took it after I ate, trying to avoid this. Will be calling tomorrow for something else.

Brownie | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/25/2018
Condition: Vaginosis caused by Bacteria

Took this as directed and only problem I had was the metal taste in my mouth. Was told to drink a lot of water. Medicine worked perfectly. Also had a rapid heartbeat

BJT | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/12/2017
Condition: Vaginosis caused by Bacteria

I had bad stomachache and diarreah the first day, now on day 2 and afraid to eat anything. :-/ I'm guessing the drug will clear things up, but not the best experience.