directions say not to squeeze the sides of the bottle. due to arthritis and carpel tunnel and trigger finger ( 1 on each hand) squeezing the sides is the only way I can get the drops in my eyes. I cannot push down on the bottom of the bottle. if it came in a bottle with an eye dropper, it would e so much easier. any suggestions?or do I just keep on doing the wayI have been?

Ziggy J | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/9/2017
Condition: High Eye Pressure or Glaucoma that May Worsen without Treatment

stinging in both eyes upon application. Goes away in several minutes. Doc wants me to continue to try to see if I can get pressure in both eyes to decrease further than with original drops. If stinging continues or other symptoms develope will stop usgae and go back to original prescribed drops.

Kmhessel | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/11/2013
Condition: High Eye Pressure or Glaucoma that May Worsen without Treatment

Istalol has no vernix and is very expensive. have used since 2004 w excellent results however so I continue to pay, as an investment in protecting my eyes.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/4/2013
Condition: Closed Angle Glaucoma

This medicine has worked for me when others haven't.

Dan | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/25/2013
Condition: High Eye Pressure or Glaucoma that May Worsen without Treatment

I seem to have lost my distance vision and also seem to be more short of breath. Also my eyes do not adjust from light to dark for several minutes. Have been on this drug for about 2 years and have seen a drop in my eye pressure.

Millie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/14/2013
Condition: Wide-Angle Glaucoma

The only negative experience I have had is that my eyes stay swollen and they are so irritated. Above my eyelids, and under my bottom eyes look broke out, because I have been rubbing them even though I know I shouldn't.