Mild infection. Took meds for the 7 days prescribed. Cleared infection. 9th day chills & stiff back. 10th days hives. I think this is a delayed reaction. Doing OK now. Will avoid this med in future.

Just started

Antioch116 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/25/2021
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection due to E. Coli Bacteria

After getting possibly the absolute WORST UTI ever, in constant pain...and after a 3 day urine culture, my PCP prescribed me Macrobid, 100 mg twice a day for 7 days. I took this pill with 8 oz of water AND with a full meal. at every dose. I had no side effects, thank God. After about day 4, the sting of death finally subsided a bit, and after day 7, I'm pain free. Everyone is different. Some people are more sensitive to medications than others. The majority of the UTI antibiotics out there side effects suck to some degree (I've had them all). This medication took longer to relieve my infection, but it was worth it (for me). Be well everyone:)

JD | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/14/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

There are a lot of bad reviews of this drug but I didn't experience any issues. I had a horrible UTI and got this prescribed to me. I took it twice a day for 5 days 12 hours apart. My only issue was swallowing the pill because it is pretty large (but I have issues swallowing pills of all sizes so it's a me problem not a problem with this drug haha). Overall, I was feeling better within 24 hours and recently finished the course and feel great.

Bbw | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/10/2020
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I was afraid to take this medication because of these reviews, but I had absolutely no problems. I took 2x a day for 5 days. Use as prescribed (take with food and twelve hours apart!) I had no side effects and it resolved my UTI.

shel | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/1/2020
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

The side effects of this drug are almost immediate and extreme. After just 2 pills, I have chills, chest pain, nausea, no energy, dizziness and a basic inability to function. I will go to an Urgent Care to get a prescription for Cipro, because I cannot and will not tolerate these side effects when there is another antibiotic with substantially less side effects and is readily available.

Alina | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/16/2020
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

The symptoms did improved on second day, but then all side effects started... At first I didn�t read any description about this antibiotic, because I really didn�t feel well and wanted to feel better. I�ve never take this antibiotic before, and didn�t know about this heavy side�s effects... Anyway, On second day I felt joints pain, and other flue like symptoms... Going to see a doctor tomorrow to switch that on better antibiotic with less side effects ... (I hope)