I had horrible pink eye with discharge, swelling, blurred vision, and couldn't open my eye after sleeping. Visually improved each day I used this, though I did feel like something was in my eye for an hour after use, much better than not being able to open my eye. Very effective for me.

Our Pediatrician prescribed this for my 6 yr. old son. Putting the drops in was painful for him, so he moved around too much, & is maybe getting half the amnt per drop. He's been waking up the last 3 out of 4 nights, crying, disoriented, having strange dreams & a bad headache and/or sinus problems, saying his nose "doesn't work". He's also mentioned the felt need to vomit on 3 occasions since st...

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/6/2017
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

After a week of using a different eye drop without clearing out my pink eye completely, this one hasn't either. The swelling went down after 2 doses, redness took about 6. But still after 5 days I'm still waking up with matted eyes and my eyes are still extremely itchy.

Danzo | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/25/2017
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

Well, I must be different as I reacted badly to this product. My eyes started oozing like crazy and wouldn't stop all night! I was going crazy and then the gunk gave my face a rash and my eyes were more bloodshot. I had an allergy it seems. I switched to Gentamacin next morning after telling my doc and it was much gentler and stopped my oozing immediately

patient27275 | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/3/2017
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

Went to my doctor on my second day with pink eye. My left was almost swollen shut (both top and bottom lids) and a couple hours after my first dose the swelling already went down a lot. With one day of use so far, my swelling is completely gone and symptoms have subsided aside from a little bit of redness. Everyone reacts differently to meds but its been quite effective for me.

MKM | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/11/2016
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

Treated the pink eye,burned every time I used it! Was treated at local med center. Went to my eye doctor today due to extreme pain and light sensitivity since Saturday,I have an allergic reaction to the drops! Blisters on my corneas that are causing almost unbearable pain and terrible light sensitivity!!! New medication with steroids in it and a repeat visit for Friday scheduled. My doctor also gave me his personal cell phone in case of emergency before then. I will never have my eyes treated by any doctor but my eye doctor! This is aweful,and I had to work 12 hour shifts at the hospital all weekend

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/18/2015

Had a scratch on my eye it was painful went to the Emergency Room Dr. prescribe this drops, it hurts the first day since I had a scratch on my eye went the next day to the eye DR. he said continue putting on , used for 5 days ,this drug helped me immensely , I had a lot of pain, the drops helped me a lot , every day I got better tomorrow I will be back to the eye Dr.I have faith in this medication I will recommend !