This medication works well for me, but while using it have leg cramping. Wonder if other users have this problem.

This drug is dangerous with lifetime permanent side effects. If your doctor prescribe this to you make sure that he or she (doctor) are expert listener with side effects. When you feel any kind mussel,’s pain STOP this drug immediately or suffer a lifetime of severe complications’.

Rakell | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/22/2016
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

Been on it for 12 yrs, I started to have bad headaches, dizzy, forgetfulness fever , everyday for several years my feet legs in pain, now my kidneys are going bad . Blood in urine now, my cardio Dr. Said stay on it. Well I had to quit, I am slowly dying. Vytorion is bad news.

MrsMackBee | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/26/2015
Condition: Heterozygous Inherited High Blood Cholesterol

I am 66, have the gene for the high cholesteral. I took Lipitor 40 + Zetia and was so lame (charley horses !!) I could barely make the stairs. I now take Vytorin for the past few months and cholesteral numbers about the same as with the Lipitor. Weight going up with the Vytorin plus synthroid and Operamizol. Tired to stop the cholesteral med for a few months and #'s went way up over 300 fast. Cost of anything non generic is getting to be a real problem too.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/5/2015
ihb | 55-64 | Female | Patient
5/20/2015
Condition: High Cholesterol

Side effects have been devastating.

olgaA2015 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/13/2015
Condition: High Cholesterol

I am 60 years old. I have been taking Vytorin for more than 10 years and worked. Sometimes I had stopped it by intervals of one month now and then taking it back, so I am very positive about the side effects this have caused to me: Brain feel likeb locked itself,unable to think properly,confussion,feeling depressed.As I start taking the tablet as a week later HIT the side effects again!!!!What shall be the options at there? every medication give us side effects.