Bits | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/21/2021
Condition: Urine Leakage When there is a Strong Desire to Void

I took this medication for several months before having to stop. It did help with my OB but I started having blood in my urine. Thinking it was an UTI I went to the doctor, took the urine test, was put on an antibiotic. A couple days later the doctors office called and said I did not have a UTI but I could finish the antibiotic. I tried one again to take the RX But I was dizzy, had a headache so I stopped taking it. I’ve had no further problems after discontinuing it.

B | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/28/2021
Condition: Overactive Bladder

This is the third medication I’ve tried for overactive bladder and it has been somewhat helpful.

nancy | 75 or over | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/27/2020
Condition: Overactive Bladder

Have had extreme hoarseness, ENT doctor has suggested using an alternative

Dave305 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/23/2018
Condition: Overactive Bladder

Without this drug I am a mess. I am glad it only took a day to start working as the instructions say it could take up to 6 weeks.

Marty | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/18/2018
Condition: Overactive Bladder

Been taking for 4 weeks have dry mouth and terriblely constipated. Ended my urgency and leaking but now have a lot of retention. Sleeping all nite now which is best in years. Cathing 3 to 4 times a day.

Cello | 25-34 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/21/2018
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I have overactive bladder with urge incontinence, and, although it doesn't stop me from leaking, it helps me with frequency, urgency, and urinating at night. I have been taking it for about six months, and I have not experienced any side effects at all.

SnugNuts | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/12/2017
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I started taking this medication about 2 weeks ago and for the last week my eyes are so blurry I can't read the messages on my phone also I haven't been able to have a bowl movement in like 4 days even after taking laxatives nothing. It's like my guts and my eyes got lazy and don't want to work:( It's far worse then my overactive bladder.

jme | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
9/16/2016
Condition: Overactive Bladder

Constipation, EXCESSIVE DRY MOUTH, break through frequent urination at night (4-5 x's)ok during the day, sore stomach.... even though I take omeprazole. Backache and leg cramps increased. Food tastes are unpleasant. Just overall not pleasant OR effective.

NyBear | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/7/2015
Condition: Frequent Urination

I started taking this in March of 2014, and it does a very good job of allowing more time spent enjoying life, rather than running to a rest room. The only downside I have experienced is frequent urination at night.

Maggie | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/23/2015
Quiche | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/21/2015
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I started taking in March 2015, 1 just before bedtime. Don't have to get up as often at night, sometimes only once very early morning. Biggest issue for me is CONSTIPATION. Taking 2 fiber pills, almost 450 MG of stool softener, high fiber diet of fruit and vegetables. Just started taking probiotics with 20 billion CFUs (colony forming units). Miralax used when needed, but am very afraid when I am constipated. Last incident lasted almost the whole day, used an enema, sweated away 3 pounds struggling and thought I was going to faint or have a heart attack because of the pain and strugglingRead More Read Less

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/6/2014
Condition: Overactive Bladder

his is generic for Sanctura. The side effect of dry mouth more than I can handle but have used 1 year. will try another

tom | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/30/2014
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

This medicine was not at all effective in treating my urgency to urinate.

trosplum oral | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/1/2014
Condition: Frequent Urination

I find that this treatment works with me, I take twice a day and it seems to work well for me.

Diane | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/18/2012
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

Since I started taking trospium I've had to get up in the night to rinate and had neglible relief in the day. I've only been on it 6 days but have deciced not to continue with it.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/30/2011
Condition: Frequent Urination

I am getting a bright light type of flash the first time I open my eyes in the morning. Plus I get a itchy feeling at the base of my pennis.