This is honestly the worst drug anyone could ever take. I took 60mg of Duloxetine for over 5 years and had to come off it for surgery. I was initially prescribed it by a psychiatrist and left on it for so long because my GPs didn’t know what it was or what it did. Admittedly, it did the job and helped a lot with my depression and anxiety, but it wasn’t worth it for the withdrawal symptoms I suff...

T Barr | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/16/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

This I only tried the doctor that gave it to me is a I just don't have the word. Anyway stay away from this drug, it is only something to mess with your brain, I have bad nerves but there's no need to mess with my mind.

CC | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/2/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

This has given me my joy in life back. Chronic nerve and musculoskeletal pain for 20 years. This has taken my pain levels from daily 3-7 to 1-3. I want to do things again instead of going through the motions. Had to stick with it with some uncomfortable side effects that did go away after about a month. I never want to go off this. Works much better than the meloxicam I took for years. Although I was apprehensive to go on this medication, I now thank my neurologist for having me try it.

Rich | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/8/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

cloudy head and sexual side effects are not worth it

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/19/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

This was my third anti-depressant I have tried. That actually worked able to be a whole new person.I am able to stay out of bed.

Marlnel | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/10/2020
Condition: Diabetic Complication causing Injury to some Body Nerves

I have been on Duloxetine since 2007 and gradually increased to 60 then 90 over the years. This pas Jan. 2020 I was weaned off to 60 then 30. In June2020 I ended up in the hospital with a sevear panic attack, Icould not breath, lots of anxity, could not sleep or sit still and the rooms was closing in on me. I wanted to kill myself. The ER would not give me anything for my attacks but my blood-work showed my serotonin was low making me feel this way. I was told to see my primary Dr for an anxiety medication. I never knew it was going to be so bad getting off of this drug.