Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hyaluronic Acid hyaluronate sodium oral.

7/4/2017 10:18:10 AM

Reviewer: j2, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Started taking HA for my knee joint pain due from squatting free weights after 14-21 days of taking 200-300mg daily(powder form mixed in my juice)my joint pains gone as well as any other minor joint pain I was experiencing every now and then.

1/3/2016 5:14:39 PM

Reviewer: Bob, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
    I was taking this, it worked for my skin and joints. Quit taking because it gave me indigestion. I think I may try again with a lesser dose.

8/1/2015 8:18:42 PM

Reviewer: costero, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking this for knee joint pain. I started the caps a couple weeks after getting an HA injection at my orthopedist's clinic, so I can't be 100% certain whether I'm still riding on the effects of that injection, or whether the capsules really help. But, I know that the injection worked -- it was an immediate and immense help. So, I'm willing to keep paying for the caps ... Show Full Comment

8/28/2014 1:06:29 PM

Reviewer: lvl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been taking this about 3 weeks and already see a difference in my joints, there is no more stiffness.

4/22/2014 10:54:55 AM

Reviewer: Reddrida, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    So far, I haven't seen any effects from this supplement. I have been taking going on 3 weeks now so I will continue to see what happens. I had the worst Arthritis Flare ever that lasted about 2 weeks and sent me to the doctor for prescription meds so not sure how effective HCA is but don't want to give up just yet. Take Hyaluronic Acid with BioCell Collegen, plus I take Hair Skin and Na ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day