100 mg. of Hyaluronic acid is contained in the capsule I take for relief of arthritis pain. My question: can this ingredient contribute to heartburn?

i ordered ha joint formula from purity products and i took 3 tablets before dinner and now i can't sleep. am feeling shaky. just had a really hot feeling, like maybe what a hot flash would feel like and almost felt as if i were going to pass out. maybe you are supposed to take 3 spread out throughout the day and not 3 at once late in the day.

j2 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/4/2017

Started taking HA for my knee joint pain due from squatting free weights after 14-21 days of taking 200-300mg daily(powder form mixed in my juice)my joint pains gone as well as any other minor joint pain I was experiencing every now and then.

Bob | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/3/2016

I was taking this, it worked for my skin and joints. Quit taking because it gave me indigestion. I think I may try again with a lesser dose.

costero | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/1/2015

I've been taking this for knee joint pain. I started the caps a couple weeks after getting an HA injection at my orthopedist's clinic, so I can't be 100% certain whether I'm still riding on the effects of that injection, or whether the capsules really help. But, I know that the injection worked -- it was an immediate and immense help. So, I'm willing to keep paying for the capsules to keep as much HA in my system as possible -- and to put off knee replacement surgery as long as possible.

lvl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/28/2014

I have only been taking this about 3 weeks and already see a difference in my joints, there is no more stiffness.

Reddrida | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/22/2014

So far, I haven't seen any effects from this supplement. I have been taking going on 3 weeks now so I will continue to see what happens. I had the worst Arthritis Flare ever that lasted about 2 weeks and sent me to the doctor for prescription meds so not sure how effective HCA is but don't want to give up just yet. Take Hyaluronic Acid with BioCell Collegen, plus I take Hair Skin and Nails Supplement that is also supposed to help with Joints. From reading all the reviews and seeing how it has helped others, I hope that it will kick in and help me. Looking to get off pharmaceutical poison but can't just yet. Jury is still deliberating.