Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/22/2008
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

When my allergies begin to cause sinus and chest congestion which usually leads to infection, Wellbid-D 1200 always cleared my congestion.There isnt any other medication that is (was) as effective as Wellbid! Now what!!

EstherRose | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/15/2008
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I have been taking this for 2.5 years and has worked better than any other allergy related drug for me. It has kept my nasal passages clear and really helped relieve sinus headaches which I had constantly before taking this drug. I am not happy to hear it is being removed off the market because the FDA has decided it has not been proven effective. Yea? by whom? Obviously, they haven't consulted the patients using it. Now it's back to the drawing board for me and my allergist.