its good to take if u have manic depression bipolar i take 2000 mg every day side affects it will make u drowise and carnt do much at all

valprate sodium | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/17/2013

Anonymous | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/24/2010

This med made me gain weight, I went from a size 7 to a 12 in no time, would I ever take it again never. My phamacist alerted me to the liver damaged from this pill...Unaware I have been taking it for six years.Since than switch ot tompax wieght has gone back to my normal and no liver damage (lucky I guess) .

tata | 19-24 | Female | Patient
1/3/2010

chronic pain in the entire back of the head.