I have tried all of the epilepsy drugs, this was a last resort. Since I started taken it I have not had any grand mal seizures. I have had only a few episodes in which I feel as if I may be starting one, but nothing has come of them.

Sparkertn | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/26/2019
Condition: Epileptic Seizure

It has been only medication that has stopped my seizures Love it.THANK YOU TO THE MAKERS OF IT.

BARney74 | 35-44 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/15/2019
Condition: Epileptic Seizure

I,ve been on this drug for almost fifteen years now. It has been a life changer I can drive. I hold a full-time job at the local grocery store. I have developed the confidence to have a meaningful realationship with the opposite sex. it's the first drug that really worked for me.

jengle | 7-12 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
11/22/2013

I can not express enough how please we are with this med for my daughter. She was born with a rare genetic disorder, Double Cortex Syndrom, DCX or DSX. She is considered mild to moderately mentally retarded w/brain adnormality which includes epilepsy. She has had about 10-12 different types of seizures & we finally added felbatol to her med regimen almost 2 yrs ago & it has helped tremendously, has seizures most everyday but much less intense & only 10-20 a day (trust me this is much better). She does suffer insomnia which we give her melatonin & it works, not much of an appetite so we give her pediasure & let her eat pretty much what she wants when she wants, dry itchy skin but we put lots of lotion on her daily which helps, as well as anger spells (also due to brain adnormality). We are blessed she hasn't had depression symptoms and this may be due to her being 11 yrs of age.

wms | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/24/2012
Condition: Epileptic Seizure

It is the best med I've ever taken, but the side effects are TOO much! I've taken every med available & none worked as good, but I'm giving up. I've had no appetite, EXTREMELY dry eyes & skin,causing it to itch like crazy! My eyelashes also turn the wrong way, I'm constantly curling them. My Dr. also didn't tell me of any of the side effects, also NEVER tested my blood. I have trouble sleeping(fatigue), I'm angry & irritable, depressed from being so sick. My stomach has stopped digesting food properly(now I have to eat special food). I don't recommend it. Seeing all those "extra" Drs. for all the side effects has cost me TOO much money!!

Anonymous | 7-12 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver
10/30/2011
Condition: Epileptic Seizure

My daughter has had seizures her entire life. We have used almost every medication combo there is. She has absence seizures; she seemed to be having one every time I looked at her. Than we found a Dr. who knew what to do. I will be forever grateful to him. Our daughter still had seizures but they are just a handful a day. She can learn, play and has a great outlook on life. She is on Lamictal, keppra and felbatol. I am so thankful for this medication. She has gotten use to the blood tests.