I had chronic sinusitis, sore throat, and pressure on my ears for over one month. I went throug 3 antibiotics, and 2 dose packs. Lodrane made the difference! Finally. I love it!

I was relieved to hear I was not the only one suffering from hallucinations as a side effect from taking this drug,also it left me very spaced-out. Not very happy with this.

BustersMom | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/20/2011
pamjkitchen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/20/2011

Taking this for allergies and fluid in my ears. It does dry up the fluid, but I am so lethargic and sleepy when taking Lodrane that I don't feel human. The Dr. wants to continue, but after mailing in my last refill, Medco wrote and informed me that this is being taken off the market. I'm very glad that it is. I was planning on stopping it. Recently it has made me feel much worse than usual, and seem to be having more vision problems.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/1/2011

was put on this with an acute exacerbation of asthma/sinusitis/bronchitis- Definitely dried up secretions, so much so that I thought I was going to die because I could not move air in and out! Have history of asthma, headaches,and ulcers. Doctor did not warn me about any of these side effects- I experienced them all! Will NEVER take this again. Glad it helps someone with simple allergies.. but if you have asthma... BEWARE!

Coollady1952 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/23/2011
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Great for stuffy nose. I could sleep at night taking this drug and not stay awoke.

pxactd | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/5/2010
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

this med really helps my stuffed up head.

jp | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/26/2010
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I've taken so many allergy medications from Claritin, Benadryl, Zyrtec, etc. and this is the only medication that has worked so far. Hopefully it will continue doing its job.

grammy5 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/25/2010
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I took this to help relieve sinusitis it stopped the runny nose and watery eyes. The problem is I slept for 12 hours and then took a 3 hour nap during the middle of the day ( I never nap) and I became stuffed up and have had blurry vision for 2 days now. I only took one pill.

Firestomper58 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/25/2010
Condition: Runny Nose

I dried up good from sinus infection but the nervousness....near panic and anxiety which I had previously anyway worsened....IO did take two tablets...I will take only one tablet next time...directions said take one or two capsuls ...I will only one next time....other wise it did take care of my running nose.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Chuck | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/17/2010
Condition: Stuffy Nose
Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/5/2010

I have a very sever allergy to some types of grass, weeds and dust. I have tried everything out there. Zyrtec, claritin, benadryl, allegra, eye drops, nasal sprays and a whole list of others both perscription and over the counter. Lodrane 24er is the absolute best thing ever. I take it once a day and I am totally comfortable and free from any allergy symptom. I do security work and have been standing in the middle of grain silos, dusty rundown buildings and other like places and have been just fine with no allergy reactions while taking this medicine. I have had no side effects at all and am extremely pleased with Lodrane. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/26/2010
Condition: Vasomotor Rhinitis

SEVERE HEADACHE....lethargic feeling.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/18/2009

i have recently decided that lodrain makes me have tachycardia or a racing pulse. It also makes me hyperactive to the point that others have noticed. Most disturbing of all is that i am quite sure now that it directly effects my memory in an adverse way for up to 48 hours after i take a pill. When i take it i have difficulty naming common objects and remembering the names of people places and things that i would commonly know. i will not take this stuff again.

Morpheus903 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/2/2009
dm | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/29/2009
Condition: Stuffy Nose

i have used it for about 2 weeks and i can tell the difference with my allergies as far as coughing and sneezing and somewhat congested,

graciebeme | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/17/2009

My ears get infected easily and I was put on this and another drug to help them drain. I havent had any problems with this yet but I plan on being on it long term.

crack1111 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/12/2009
Condition: Stuffy Nose

Diagnosis: Common cold, 7 days. Can't work a full day - exhausted by noon. Congestion cleared, but have constant headache; symptoms appear to be due to the medication, not sinus, because the congestion is gone. My colds are usually almost gone after 4 days; stopping this medication.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/10/2009
Condition: Runny Nose

I've only been taking for a day but it has helped some. Hoping it will help more within the next few days

Gramps | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/12/2008
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I stopped after 3 capsules . It caused me to have wild dreams and diffucilty in making water. the Dr can have this medicine back. I'll take a shot and antiboitcs any day of the week

redrock | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/12/2008
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Has helped stop drainage therefore stopping chest congestion and coughing