I had the most debilitating panic attacks! I started getting them at 23 yrs old. Beforehand, I didn't even know there was such a thing! I thought I was having a heart attack (other panic-disorder sufferers know what I mean!) So, for YEARS, I would have an attack w/out any outside trigger or reason. I stopped drinking coffee, alcohol, and even thought that I was causing them from eating high-fat fo...

DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICATION. I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICATION. I TOOK IT FOR FIVE YEARS. ALL IT DID WAS LAND ME INTO A DETOX FACILITY AND TWO DUI'S. IT IS TO ADDICTING AND ONCE YOU GET ADDICTED AND THE DOCTOR LOWERS YOUR DOSE BECAUSE HE NOWS YOU ARE ADDICTED YOU WILL BEGIN TO FIND OTHER WAYS TO DEAL WITH PANIC ATTACKS. FOR ME IT WAS ALCOHOL. WHATS SO BAD ABOUT IT IS THAT I AM A NORMAL HUMAN BE...

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Panic Disorder

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Kelly Wilkins | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/2/2021
Condition: Panic Disorder

I have been as far to he'll and back any Aussie can get and I'm talking horrors you don't even see in movies I suffer SEVERE ANXIETY in fact my blood is on fire right now from anxiety. Also agoraphobia I DO NOT leave my 3 x 4 m home being raped and gang raped and abducted and beaten by your mother and used as a sex toy by my grandfather for 8 years as a child all of this on seperate occasions along with domestic violence having a $600,000.00 lotto ticket stolen by my so called best friend losing a partner in death and many other things besides. Do you think I can get a dr in Sydney after moving from western Australia to write me a script for rivotril (clonezapam) it helped me function I could leave the house I stopped having seizures bought on by a motor vehicle accident MVA even. Instead they filled me with seroqual an anti psychotic that made me put on 60kg and feel like a zombie I stopped caring how I looked and felt I felt like a robot. Now I have fatty liver diabetes and less confidence than a sloth. Way to go text book Drs. Someone help me please.

Paul | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/22/2021
Condition: Panic Disorder

I had od on Xanax, and then sent over too a behavioral health hospital and well there for a 8 days I was talking klonopin twice a day this drug would give me nightmares and I thought it was because of the place I was in but my first day out of the behavior health Hospital I found out that is one of the side effects

The Amateur | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/31/2021
Condition: Extreme Apprehension or Fear of Social Interaction

I have found this to be exponentially better for my situation than something like xanax, because of the longer duration. However, I highly recommend taking it on days when interaction is necessary. If taken every day, it doesn't seem to be *quite* as beneficial.

Blindbat | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/5/2020
Condition: Mania associated with Bipolar Disorder, Adjunct Treatment

In 1997, Age 55, male, occasional low levels of hypomania. My doc was testing for an effective Rx regimen and prescribed Klonipin. I had an intense, horrible allergic reaction beginning within about 20 minutes and lasting about 24 hours. The reaction was neurological, an intense itching over my entire skin surface. It seemed almost unbearable, couldn't releive it by scratching, bathing, laying down, standing up, using creams, ointments, etc. It felt like every nerve in/on my skin was afire/'screaming'. Nothing releived it. Never again. All from one little pill. Now 78 and the only other extreme alergy reactions I've ever had are to statins.