this was a Clearasil type cream that I used back in the 60's. I loved it. Used it along with Phisohex. Then suddenly both vanished off the shelves. Not sure what happened.

phisoac cream | 55-64 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/23/2016
Condition: Acne

I used phisoac in the late 60s thru 70s.Then I was in my 20s and didn't have the same prob with acne. But occasionally since then I have had a pimple once in a while and have only a smidgen left of a tube I have had for years. I wish I could buy another to keep on hand but I guess like one of your reports said it was banned by the govt. That stinks. Like the same report said and I can identify with it is the one thing that worked for me when nothing else did. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE CLOSEST ACNE CREAM PRESENTLY ON THE MARKET IS THAT IS CLOSEST TO THIS ONE? THANKS EW

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/19/2013
Condition: Acne

This product was the only thing that worked for me. Unfortunately, The Center for Science in the Pulblic (dis)Interest lobbied congress to ban it because when it was fed to rats, they got cancer and died.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | Patient
9/21/2012
Condition: A Breaking Out of the Skin Resembling Acne

used cream to treat skin fungus very rewarding results but product suddenly disappeared off shelves. much better than clearasil

[email protected] | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/13/2012
Condition: Acne

It got rid of acne very quickly. Most of mine left within 48 hours. Then...all of a sudden I could no longer find it. What a shame.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/28/2012
Condition: A Breaking Out of the Skin Resembling Acne

fair sakinned. susceptible to spots, even in my 30's. fantastic stuff. dried up the marks and healed within days. worked well on blind spots too. tube given to me by a nurse.