it worked really well for diverticulitits

ambs | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/29/2010

i have to be careful with antibioticas because they usually cause my skin to peel excessively and i become nausiated. For some reason these symptoms did not occur either time i have taken this pill.

emilyg | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/20/2010
Condition: Diverticulitis

Has taken away the pain that was diagnosed as diverticulitis, but with many side effects. Starting on my second day of treatment, urine became brownish or orangish. It is also causing me a lot of nausea, which seems very unpredictable- it isn't dependent on whether or not I take the pill with food, the nausea will still come and go. The first 3 days there was a slight funny taste in my mouth, on the 4th day it hit full force and became very metallic tasting, effecting taste of all food and water, and nothing seems to cover it up. Also causes a bit of dizzyiness, especially when changing depths of field- like when I look quickly from something across the room to something right in front of me. Read More Read Less

garcia | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient