I am 45 years old and I have arthritis of an 80 year old woman! I have already had one knee replacement. And the other knee is so bad that I can't hardly walk without pain! So yes it may not help 100% ,but it is working enough to get by!

Bad nightmares and horrible constipation, had to come off by the Wed following surgery.

Donpres | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient

Condition: Severe Pain

irishwmn1 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/18/2011
Condition: Acute Pain Following an Operation

I recently had a total knee replacement and was prescribed this medicine during recovery and physical therapy. I found it very effective.

croatwoman | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient