I have tried several over the counter and perscription medications/cleaners/topical foams & creams to get rid of the adult acne on my face, chest and back and nothing worked until Evoclin. I now use a combo of Clean & Clear Advance face wash & lotion with the Evoclin once a day and I am very satisfied. 99% of my acne is gone and when a pimple does appear - with the use of Evoclin it's gone within...

As a teenager I have acne. It isnt terrible but it is enough so that I would seek treatment. Evoclin was slow to start working and then worked moderatly for a little bit but didnt have much of an effect. It dried out my skin and didn't do as much as the doctor had hoped so he switched me to BenzaClin and minocycline which has had much more of an effect

daniel west | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/24/2011
Condition: Skin Infection due to a Bacteria

does not clear up the sores on scalp at all!

rustyzuk | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/12/2010

My doctor has me using Evoclin for Folliculitis and it clears it up very well. I am also using Finacea for the Rosacea and it too works miracles. I am very happy with both.

Go Girl | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/10/2010
Condition: Acne

I'm 28 and I have chest acne. I'm on week 2 and I'm amazed at how well it works. My skin is not irritated or dry. I'm in love with the results.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/29/2009
Condition: Skin Infection due to a Bacteria

Use this along with Proactiv Cleanser and it works well....minimizes large pores.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/29/2009
Condition: Acne

Work great on Acne and blackheads also, you'll see results fast.