I tried Eszopiclone last night before bed at 3 mg and it is the best sleep aid on the planet for me. Everybody is different but I have tried every drug for Insomnia and Anxiety. So if you are looking for something different and you have tried them all and not yet tried Eszoiclone, then give it a try. All it makes you feel is a relaxed feeling to help you feel tired. It's not forceful like Trazadon...

I was on lunesta, went to get refills and was sent eszopiclone 3mg. I took 1 hour before bedtime at 10 pm. it is now 3 am! :(

Mjunkyard1 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2021
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Terrible insomnia! Maybe 6hrs a week sleep! Prescribed eszopiclone, 1st night actually got about 4hrs straight..2nd night, right back to where I started....I hate this!????????

Happys mom | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/10/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I use the 2 mg but only take it every 2 to 3 days--I don't want to become too reliant on it. I sleep quite well with few times awake, and for 7-8 glorious hours. BUT the taste it leaves in my mouth: so bitter and lasts well into the next morning. Brushing, gargling seems to have little effect. I keep a supply of wintergreen Breathsavers close by during the night and in the am

I Judy Wright | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/9/2019
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I am having terrible frightening nightmares... anyone else having this problem?

James186282 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/19/2019
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

It works great. I get 7 hours of sleep with the 2mg (1mg helped me sleep but I woke up after 3 hours) One Problem: It tastes horrible. And this seems to leave that taste in my mouth all day. Has anyone found a solution? Do some generics not taste awful? Mine come from Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. I would suggest trying other generic producers. They can't all make it this awful tasting. Can they???

Pices | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/8/2018
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Took eszopiclone 3 mg for a month and found it to be very effective. However, my prescription ran out and now am suffering various withdrawal symptoms including sleepless, metallic taste in mouth, itching/hives.