After 4 years (and several other medications) of only averaging 2-3 hours sleep every 2-3 days (Obviously omitting periods of extreme fatigue hospitaliztions when drug induced sleep was used). My Dr. told me to try the 3mg version of Lunesta. From the first day and for almost 3 months now I have averaged 7-9 hours sleep every day feeling totally refreshed and rested and with 10 times the energy I ...

I HATE LUNESTA. I took the medication one night and i withdrawled. It made me feel so depressed and down i cannot explain. And that taste in my mouth felt like whatever i drank or ate has chemicals in it. I absolutely have nothing to say about this. It made my body feel tired but not my mind. I DO NOT RECOMMEND TAKING THIS EVER.

SatsifiedCustomer27 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/15/2021
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

This sleeping medication seems to be working so far. Had close to 7 hours and I have extreme insomnia where I only sleep 4 hours at a time. I had that bad taste in the mouth that everyone has been talking about. I solved the taste problem by taking a mini marshmellow(also tried with big marshmellow and broke into a little piece) and put the pill inside of it and molded it around it(a little water helps it get sticky). Voila! No more bad taste.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/27/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

chronic insomnia long term, years of trazadone, tried lunesta, still no full night of sleep, awake most nights between 3-4 am, can't get back to sleep, and do i sweat all night and most next day

LilMa1 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/23/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I am Bipolar and was afraid to try Lunesta. I had not been sleeping after coming off of Clonazapam & having my condition. Lunesta is wonderful! I woke up feeling refreshed and dramatically better after full night's sleep!I give it an "A+" rating!

Unicorn Believer | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Suffering from chronic insomnia for 20 years. Tried Trazodone, Doxepin, Melatonin and over the counter sleep aid..etc with no luck. Finally tried generic Lunesta this week, and Oh My Gosh! I sleep like a baby when I take it! For me, it's a miracle medicine.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Only take Lunesta if you never want to get an erection again. It is next to impossible. Wet noodle. Just horrible. All erection problems went away within three days after I stopped taking this pill. I have had three other guy friends that confided the exact same problem. Just horrible.