After 4 years (and several other medications) of only averaging 2-3 hours sleep every 2-3 days (Obviously omitting periods of extreme fatigue hospitaliztions when drug induced sleep was used). My Dr. told me to try the 3mg version of Lunesta. From the first day and for almost 3 months now I have averaged 7-9 hours sleep every day feeling totally refreshed and rested and with 10 times the energy I ...

I HATE LUNESTA. I took the medication one night and i withdrawled. It made me feel so depressed and down i cannot explain. And that taste in my mouth felt like whatever i drank or ate has chemicals in it. I absolutely have nothing to say about this. It made my body feel tired but not my mind. I DO NOT RECOMMEND TAKING THIS EVER.

Old Night Wolf | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/24/2021
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I've used Lunesta for well over a decade. There are several manufacturers of Lunesta, SOME DO NOT WORK, OTHERS DO. Dark blue is a good sign (K 85 marks on pill). LIGHT BLUE - DON'T WORK (L 35 0n pill). There is a beige variety with an M on it but I don't remember the number, it works fine. There are others of different efficacy. For me the ones that work may take up to 20 or 30 minutes at worst, if I'm stressed. But I stay asleep. I've had 3 different Light Blue varieties, over many years, that were all useless.

SatsifiedCustomer27 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/15/2021
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

This sleeping medication seems to be working so far. Had close to 7 hours and I have extreme insomnia where I only sleep 4 hours at a time. I had that bad taste in the mouth that everyone has been talking about. I solved the taste problem by taking a mini marshmellow(also tried with big marshmellow and broke into a little piece) and put the pill inside of it and molded it around it(a little water helps it get sticky). Voila! No more bad taste.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/27/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

chronic insomnia long term, years of trazadone, tried lunesta, still no full night of sleep, awake most nights between 3-4 am, can't get back to sleep, and do i sweat all night and most next day

LilMa1 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/23/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I am Bipolar and was afraid to try Lunesta. I had not been sleeping after coming off of Clonazapam & having my condition. Lunesta is wonderful! I woke up feeling refreshed and dramatically better after full night's sleep!I give it an "A+" rating!

Unicorn Believer | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Suffering from chronic insomnia for 20 years. Tried Trazodone, Doxepin, Melatonin and over the counter sleep aid..etc with no luck. Finally tried generic Lunesta this week, and Oh My Gosh! I sleep like a baby when I take it! For me, it's a miracle medicine.