I refused to believe I was bi-polar until a new psych suggested I try Lamictal and I am so much better than I have ever been before. Thank God I found this doctor. Lamictal saved me from suicide; I was getting very close!

healthymomma | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/3/2013
Condition: Simple Partial Seizures

I have been on Lamictal for 5 weeks and have had 0 seizures! I have had no side effects except maybe irritability and anxiety but these are things I struggled with anyway before. They just maybe feel a little worse. I was a little headachey and tired in the beginning but feel better now. In general, I really love this medication, I feel like my normal self again!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/11/2011

insomnia,erectile dysfunction,restlesness.

RETTA | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2011
Condition: Simple Partial Seizures

I FEEL THAT MY CHEST/STERNUM PAIN HAS INCREASED.MORE IRRITABLE.DOCTOR CHANGED ME TO ANOTHER MED, STILL IN THE TRIAL AND ERROR PROCESS.

DAVIDHSBC | 45-54 | Male | Patient
12/2/2010
Condition: Bipolar Depression

ok, very expennsive..i dont have insur coverage!

Hopeful | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/28/2010
Condition: Bipolar Depression

I have been on Lamictal going on 4 weeks, I have noticed a positive difference. I am happy more than normal. I am really hoping and praying that this works because I am tired of switching meds and gaining more and more weight... I do have headaches everyday though, but so far its worth it. :)