Very Dry Mouth. Once or twice I was eating a muffin or bread product early in the morning and I had difficulty swallowing. it was almost like I had no saliva to wash it down and it stuck to the back of my tongue. Also, I have developed a rash on the back of my arms. I am checking to see if it is related to the medication. Aside from these issues, I have had wonderful results from the medicati...

Unbearable side effects, such running nose, coughing, elbow pain, hardening year wax.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | Patient
11/13/2018
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

My doctor wanted to give me Myrbetriq but the insurance company insisted I try cheaper alternatives first. Tolterodine as ineffective. Generic Enablex is fantastic. No side effects that I notice, and my bladder control is great. I barely have to think about being sure to make a bathroom stop. Sometimes the 8nsurerbisnright, not often but sometimes.

Juliepag | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/4/2017
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I took enablex for a month. My side effects were dry mouth, rash, confusion, deeper depression, blurred vision, nervousness, extreme anxiety, leakage in bed at night, urgency during the day, possible interaction with the drug Lexapro, Backache, difficulty sleeping, burping. Heaviness in the chest. It seemed each day there was something new that bothered me. I simply decided to stop taking the medication because it was of zero help to me. I am just going to stick with using incontinence pads. Iâ??ve also decided against surgery for my bladder because that wonâ??t help with the incontinence and might even make it worse according to my doctor. I did try to other medications before this one and I had the hives and rash and maybe a few other side effects I canâ??t remember. I definitely couldnâ??t live with the side affects of Enablex So thatâ??s it for me. No medications work for me with my very overactive bladder her. I will have to stick to reducing my coffee intake as well as other foods that may cause the bladder to overreact.

MIKE | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/26/2016
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I HAVE BEEN TAKING ENBLEX FOR AWHILE NOW . AND I FEEL THAT THE EFFECTIVENESS OF IT HAS WORN OFF A BIT.

orrpoling | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/10/2014
Condition: Urine Leakage When there is a Strong Desire to Void

no problems except dry mouth solved my problem

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/4/2014
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

I was having sudden urges to urinate during the night time. I do not have them as frequently, but if I have coffee, wine or a lot to drink after 5 o'clock it is less effective.