just me | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/8/2012

This is the only way I have found to control my depression and mood swings without side effects. I have used it successfully for years and vary my dose from 400-800mg. I went off once thinking I was just better and it wasn't the SAM-e. That was a huge mistake. I got very moody and depressed again. I went back on and within a few weeks I was able to control a full range of emotions again. Unlike antidepressants, it doesn't make me feel numb. I can still have a bad day, but I get over it in a reasonable amount of time. I am very thankful for SAM-e.Read More Read Less

jTK | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/2/2011

Each time that I used this product I experienced an upset stomach which included cramps and voitming.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/19/2009

I started at 200mg once a day and have not needed to increase the amount.

Dimple | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/27/2009

Works best if taken with your morning coffee (empty stomach). Start with the small dosage and after a week it can be increased each week until you feel results.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/20/2009
Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/27/2008

I took it at night, woke up throwing up and have had an upset stomach for more than half the day.