I have IBS. So far symax has worked pretty well. I would like something to handle the pain associated w/ IBS and stomach crampings/gas.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/20/2020
Condition: Irritable Colon

Basically taking this drug for IBS. Like the previous drug before, this hasn’t really done any good for me. Hope others are getting relief at least.

bridget | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/12/2013
Condition: Irritable Colon

Hello, I have been taking this for a couple months and it really really works, I have gastritis and kink in colon. I have lots of pain if I get upset or overly excited. doc told me to take it 2 times a day. I had to go down to 1 because really bad dry mouth and sleepy. I work and need to be alert, so I take 1 a day as doc told me to. I went on a surprise vacation didnt know where we were going untill we got there wow amazing and that morning waking after breakfast and bike ride , got back to the condo and started throwing up and going to bathroom at same time...:| it would not stop, The person I was with is a doctor he was going to take me to the ER! I told him I will take this, if it does not respond then lets go. After taking 1 and it staying down and laying down for 20 min I was better. That night I was good enough to go swimming and the vacation time was saved by symax! I will not leave home without it:)

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/13/2012
Condition: Irritable Colon

I had painful GI spasms after an appendectomy and this drug took away all of my pain. Fabulous drug.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
11/1/2011
Condition: Irritable Colon

My GI doctor prescribed Symax Duotabs for irritable colon. I have had trouble for many years with my stomach, incuding IBS with constipation. Symax has reduced the spasms and some of the pain, but I also have many of the side effects: trouble sleeping, blurry vision, dizziness, dry mouth.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/28/2011
Condition: Irritable Colon

I have been having severe stomach issues - cramping, acid reflux, unexplained rapid weight loss, and completely unpredictable diarrhea - for months now. I was tested for a variety of conditions, and even had a colonoscopy, but all the tests came back negative/normal. My doctor decided I must be having a serious bout of IBS and prescribed this medication. I've only been taking it a few days, and it's already made a huge difference! I have had mild dry mouth, and some mild drowsiness and light-headedness, but the benefits have far outweighed those minor annoyances. I had been starting to dread the fantastic anniversary vacation my husband and I had been planning all year, but I feel confident now that I'll be able to go and really enjoy myself without any (or with very few) stomach problems.