I have been suffering from chronic pain and nerve damage in my groin for three years. I have had 4 surgeries and going on my 5th. I have been on all kinds of narcotics and nerve medications and nothing has touched the pain. After some research I found out about MARINOL and I've been taking it for about 3 months. It's pretty much been a maricle drug i can get through a day pretty much pain free i...

Does reduce some inflammation and pain, It does give you gas and some bloating, the worst thing its man made. I prefer to use medical marijuana as its organic and without chemicals. I do not trust the FDA or AMA they are connected to the government and illuminate.

Patient | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/14/2020

I have neck/back pain and blind in my left eye due to a car accident when I was 17 years old. Also, I have sleep apnea and have been on and off of many medications including smoking marijuana on a daily basis to control the pain. Oxycodone 5mg which I break in half depending on the level of pain up to 4 times a day. Sometimes I take 2.5mg of valium to help with muscle aches and pain. After taking 10mg once a day of Marinol for 2 weeks I have completely stopped smoking marijuana and cut in half all the other medications including over the counter stuff. It is different and I don't get the really high feeling but just relaxing and calm. Really helps with the muscle spasms and overall constant pain and lasts almost all day long. This has really been a life-changing drug for me. I do believe I will ask to get the 5mg dose so I can take it twice a day to balance it out. It may not be good for everyone but it is working for me. I have had sleep apnea for 30 years and use CPAP nightly. Never have I had sleep like this I actually went into REM sleeping and dreaming. I have not dreamed in years because I never reached REM sleep. I feel so much better in the mornings and all day just because I was able to sleep all night. Absolute the best medication I have ever been on period! I hope this helps everyone as this is the truth it works for me. More Doctors need to give this a try on their patients for sure.

Ari | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/8/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting caused by Cancer Drugs

While undergoing chemotherapy for Triple Negative breast cancer, I had a lot of nausea. I wasn't able to take Zofran, because my potassium would drop below normal levels which led to a trip to the hospital. At the suggestion of one of my other doctors, the oncologist agreed to prescribe Marinol and it stopped the nausea. For any of you who have had success with Marinol, but can't afford it, conduct a search for prescription assistance programs and/or locate and contact the makers of Marinol to see if they have a program to assist qualifying patients with medication. Another thing you may want to consider is learning what the law is in your state about low thc CBD oil. If there is a state program, look into it, because depending where you live, you might be able to get it with no problems. Look for anything dealing with Low THC CBD oil, with a THC amount of approximately 5%,or whatever your state allows. Hopefully, this will help some of you.

Pamela Nye | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/20/2017
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting caused by Cancer Drugs

After beating the odds and being cured of terminal breast cancer, pain was my worst side effect of treatment. Now one year after taking 7.5 mgs of Dronabinol at 8 am, I get 24/7 pain relief. So impressed with this medicine I have started a blog site https:painfreewiththc.com. I hope it helps spread the word about how awesome it is for someone like I am.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/3/2016
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting caused by Cancer Drugs

it helps with the pain very much. sleep iseasier. Ovall, more then satisfied.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/10/2015

Battling ALS. This drug coupled with the only approved drug to treat ALS, Riluzole. Has I feel been of great service. Kept the appetite up...the depression down. Given me much more time to make ready. And look for a great place that has easy to eat and swallow Burgers....would love to have a burger.