ARMD has been markedly halted in one eye (dry ARMD). Little change in Amsler chart findings since using medication. Produces nausea on occasion which lasts for two hours or less.

M.B.Ch.B. | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/26/2020
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Mineral Deficiency

As a physician with pharma experience, this is an inferior product with 3 ingredients of well below superior absorption. It is not value for money

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/9/2018
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

Extreme joint pain and swelling. Especially Knees and hips Difficulty walking Ibtook it for two weeks in pain from the first day and return to normal on the day I stopped it.

DARRELL SMITH | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/2/2015

MY NAME IS DARRELL SMITH.I LIVE IN HAZARD, KY..I HAVE 2 OTHER REVIEWS ON THIS LIST.AFTER I HAD TAKEN THIS OTC EYE VITAMIN THAT HAD BEEN PRESCRIBED TO ME BY MY OPTHAMOLOGIST, DR REDDY, WHO ALSO PRACTICES IN HAZARD,KY..I WAS ALMOST DEAD!! I STOPPED TAKING PRESERVISION AREDS 2, ON THE ADVICE OF DR. REDDY,WHO THEN PROCEEDED TOO GIVE ME I-MEDS, MADE BY OCUVITE,I BELIEVE.I HAVE NEVER OPENED THEM."BAUSCH AND LOMB MADE THE PRESERVISION AREDS 2".I ALSO STARTED READING REVIEWS ON WEB MD ABOUT PRESERVISION AREDS 2.THE VERY FIRST REVIEW THAT I READ,STATED IN IT,TO NOT TAKE THE PRODUCT,BECAUSE IT WOULD KILL YOU.IT WAS SUBSEQUENTLY REMOVED.I AM HERE TOO TELL YOU PEOPLE,"THAT IT ALMOST KILLED ME".I HAD TOO HAVE MY DOCTOR, DR, GEORGE R. CHANEY OF HAZARD,KY., "BLEED MY FEET", BECAUSE THE PRESSURE IN MY FEET AND LEGS, WAS TOO GREAT. HE DID THIS PROCEDURE WITH A PORTABLE ULTRA SOUND MACHINE (I BELIEVE), AND A "NEEDLE".WHATEVER HE PIERCED, WAS NO BIGGER THAN THE "TIP OF THE NEEDLE",BUT IT LET THE PRESSURE, (BLOOD CAME OUT EVERY WHERE), START SUBSIDING IN MY LEGS AND FEET.I TURNED THIS OVER TO AN ATTORNEY, WHO GAVE IT BACK TO ME AFTER 2 MONTHS, BECAUSE I HAD NO PRODUCT FOR HIM TO GET TESTED.IT HAD BEEN DESTROYED BY THE PHARMACIST ERIC REID,WHO ALSO HAD FILED MY FDA REPORT, WITHOUT MY NAME ON IT.I HAVE A LETTER ATTESTING TOO THAT FACT.THE ATTORNEY WOULD NEVER EVEN CONTACT MY DOCTOR EITHER.IT'S BEEN ALMOST 11 MONTHS, SINCE I TOOK PRESERVISION AREDS 2, AND MY FEET STILL "BURN LIKE FIRE,AND HURT LIKE HELL,AND I ALSO HAVE TO WEAR SPECIAL SHOES AND BRACES, ON MY FEET AND LEGS.MY DOCTOR STATED THAT I WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME MAN THAT I ONCE WAS, BECAUSE OF PRESERVISION AREDS 2, WHICH IN MY CASE, WAS TOUTED TOO BE THE ONLY ONE APPROVED BY THE FDA.THAT WAS A TOTAL LIE. I GAVE BAUSCH AND LOMB EVERY NUMBER ON THE BOX, BUT THE WON'T GIVE THEM BACK TO ME.I'VE HAD 4 ATTORNEYS TURN ME DOWN,BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE PRODUCT TO TEST.IT HAS SINCE BEEN REPACKAGED.THIS IS ALL TRUE.DARRELL SMITH.

DARRELL SMITH | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/7/2014

MY NAME IS DARRELL SMITH. YOU WILL FIND MY REVIEW,AT LEAST FOR A LITTLE WHILE, BEFORE BAUSCH & LOMB REMOVES IT, JUST LIKE THEY DID THE ORIGINAL REVIEW THAT PERSON #1 HAD POSTED, AFTER I HAD POSTED MY OWN REVIEW, WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY #7 IN THE ORDER. MINE WAS THE LAST REVIEW FOR JUST A SHORT TIME AT #7. GETTING BACK TOO THE #1 REVIEW, IT READ, SOMETHING LIKE THIS. "DON'T TAKE THIS, BECAUSE IT WILL KILL YOU !! I ORIGINALLY DISMISSED THIS AS A HOAX, BUT AFTER WHAT IT DID TOO ME IN JUST 13 DAYS, IT MADE A BELIEVER OUT OF ME. THE PRESERVISION AREDS 2 JUST ABOUT KILLED ME, BUT IT HAD A LABLE ON THE BOX, THAT READ, THE ONLY ONE APPROVED BY THE "FDA". IT HURT ME VERY,VERY BAD. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT, AND STARTED TAKING IT ON 8-6-14, AND I TOOK IT FOR 13 DAYS. IT SNUCK UP ON ME LIKE A SNAKE. WHAT STARTED OUT AS FATIGUE, NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING,MILD ACHES IN MY ENTIRE BODY, A MILD HEADACHE,AND A RASH CREEPING UP MY LEGS, OVERNIGHT, WENT INTO MY ENTIRE BODY JOINTS AND HEADACHE ACHING LIKE I'VE NEVER HAD IN MY LIFE, AND BOTH OF MY LEGS WERE LOBSTER RED, AND SWELLED UP SO TIGHT, FROM MY TOES, TOO ABOUT 4 INCHES ABOVE MY KNEES, THAT I COULDN'T EVEN BEND MY KNEES, AND ONE IS AN ARTIFICIAL KNEE. THEY LOOKED LIKE THAT IF YOU STUCK A PIN IN THEM, THEY WOULD POP.I COULDN'T EVEN WALK.THEY'RE JUST GONE DOWN, BUT I STILL HAVE A HARD TIME WALKING, AND MY BALANCE ISN'T VERY GOOD SINCE TAKING THIS PRODUCT. I ALMOST FORGOT ONE OF THE WORST SYMPTOMS. I FELT LIKE I WAS BEING COOKED FROM THE INSIDE OUT,OVER A BARBECUE PIT. THE INCESSANT BURNING WAS HORRIBLE. MY LOWER LEGS AND FEET ARE STILL MILDLY BURNING, ESPECIALLY IF I HAVE TOO BE ON MY FEET VERY LONG, OR DON'T KEEP THEM ELEVATED. I CALLED BAUSCH & LOMB TWICE, BUT GOT NO SATISFACTION FROM THEM. THEY DIDN'T EVEN CHECK ON ME.I ALSO HAD MY LOCAL CVS STORE FILE A REPORT WITH THE FDA. BAUSCH & LOMB HAS BEEN VERY BUSY SANITIZING THEIR PRODUCT LINE & NAME. EVERYTHING IS NEW. THEY'VE NOT HEARD THE LAST FROM ME ON THIS. DARRELL SMITH

DJ | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/27/2014

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS DRUG FOR 7 DAYS. MY LEGS ARE RED, SWOLLEN, AND HOT, LIKE THEY'RE READY TOO EXPLODE. I CAN'T EAT ANYTHING, WITHOUT FEELING SICK. MY JOINTS ACHE ALL OVER MY BODY.I CAN'T EVALUATE MY EYE CONDITION, BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE OTHER ADVERSE SYMPTOMS THAT I'M HAVING.MY NAME IS DARRELL SMITH, I'M 65 AND 7 MONTHS OLD,AND THIS HAS TOO BE THE WORSE DRUG "FOR ME", THAT I'VE EVER TAKEN. I WISH THAT YOU HAD A WAY TOO SEND PHOTOS, BECAUSE I SURE WOULD SEND YOU SOME OF MY LEGS!!!!