after the first 3 months on this medication, my good cholesterol has increased from 17 to 41 (above 40 is target), my bad cholesterol decreased from 206 to 140, and my triglycerides decreased from 473 to 160. I have experienced no side effects at this point.

Chris | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/26/2021
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

I haven't had blood work since starting fenofibrate 54mg generic 8 wks ago. Triglic was 451! Ack! My PIEdemic had to end! I'm super strictly dieting, I'm sure I'll see a huge improvement, but I'm quitting this med. The amount of laxatives is ridiculous, amoung the other nonsense stated by others here. Diabetes + stress + pie = bad! Avoid drugs, take a lesson. ????

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/15/2020
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

What an evil little pill. After 3 doses, I began violently throwing up, w/ excruciating stomach & back pain. Felt like a fool that had just ingested rat poison! Just say, "NO!"

Nonua | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/9/2020
Condition: High Cholesterol

They raised it from a tier 2 to a tier 3 drug and now I have to pay a 380.00 dollar deductible, NOT

Cvdixon29 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/12/2019
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Has worked very well with my cholesterol levels. I've taken this medication for a few years and I have had great results and no side effects.

Stephen412 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/5/2019
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

Nothing I experienced as described by others in the form of side effects. Nothing helped me as this drug did compared to prior therapy attempts . I go for blood work every 3 months and no signs of anything from this drug effecting my body. Also diabetic and take metformine