I did experience alot of stomach pain and nausea with this medication.

My doctor prescribed this drug-10 tablets two times daily each of 500mg. I did notice any side effect till I consumed the last tablet but since then I am suffering from diarrhea, vomiting, nausea since the last four months. Is there any treatment for this?

Oracle | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/28/2013

Am on my third of five days and am feeling great! I don't think anything else would have been so effective in treating my symptoms. Had dizziness prior to taking the drug so I am unsure if the dizziness is associated with the drug or illness.

Gopal | 55-64 | Male | Patient
12/15/2012

louise | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/9/2011
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses

I am 48 hours into taking this for a serious sinus infection. That appears to be better. But I have had diarrhea, vomitting, and mild dizziness. I have lost my appetite.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/12/2011

I took the zmax one dose strawberry banana flavor. Taste was fine. About three hours later I experienced extreme nausia and diarrhea which lasted all through the night on and off. I also had a slight feverish headache which subsided. I am on day two now and most of these side effects are gone and my throat feels much better! This was at the cost of a miserable night but at least it seems to be working!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/30/2011
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses

Took single oral dose yesterday and had no stomach/gasto problems. However, I am having a fair amount of dizziness today.