When my doctor told me to use a product with sulpher in it, I immediatly thought he was joking. However, I gave it a try in basically overnight my red blemishes on my forhead started fading away. By day 5 all the blemishes on my face were completly clear. It is easy to apply nuox at night, got to sleep and not have to worry about applying in the morning. If anyone wants to know about how nuox w...

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/20/2011

very good medicine

Tisha | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/14/2010
Condition: Acne

Expensive and DOES NOT WORK! It is only Sulfer and Benzoil Peroxide 6%. You can get more active ingredient in Oxy 10%. !!

me | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/11/2009
Condition: Acne
frustratedandimpatient | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2009
Condition: Acne

it makes my skin really really dry and has made it super sensitive. i've only been using it for a few days, but it has made my skin flaky. my acne has gone down a bit though, so maybe my skin has to adjust to it. it also smells kinda bad because of the sulfur.

Brennan | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/20/2009
Condition: Acne

My DR. suggested NuOx to me awhile back. I found it so helpful, I was amazed. I simply apply it to all the needed areas on my face, wait about an hour or so, and wash it off. It's that simple. The only problem is that I can't sleep with it. It rubs off too easily and would make a mess. Otherwise, a great buy!