doglover | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
6/4/2014

Well I actually used this for my dog due to the fact that my mother told me that it was the soap they used for dogs with pests when she was a child. My dog seems to have less pests now, but my skin is burning after giving my dog a bath.

DERMDUDE | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/9/2013
Condition: Acne

My dermatologists recommended salicylic acid-sulfur soap by Joesoef Skin Care. They have a pharmaceutical Grade salicylic acid-sulfur soap 10% that is pH balanced and extremely effective for Acne, Dermatitis, Tinea Vericolor, Rosacea, Body Acne, Clogged Pores and Oily skin. Joesoef's Sulfur Soap 10% has been dispensed by Dermatologists for over 40 years. This soap penetrates deep into the pores killing all bacteria and fungus on contact releasing the trapped sebum. It also has 0.25% salicylic acid which gently removes dead skin cells yielding a healthy complexion in days. This soap cost only $9 online or from your Dermatologists.

El Toro | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/15/2010
Condition: Oily Skin

I was using Sastid for years until it was discontinued. The thought of being without it was horrifying as there was nothing else I could wash my skin with. Luckily, I found a product called Coral KAVI on the acne.org website and it works better than the Sastid ever did. Just google Kavi Skin to find places that sell it.

Blessedcrys | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
4/2/2009
Condition: Acne

I tried Everthing on my face know to man and nothing heals my acne better than Sulfur Soap. Thank God for this soap.