After reading so many bad reviews on Reclipsen I was really freaked out! I'm 19 and this is the first kind of birth control I've ever been on and IT IS A DREAM! I went from having moderate acne, to no new breakouts. My periods last around 3 days and everything is good! I'm in the middle of my second month and it's great! I had one or two headaches since I started, but that could be caused by other...

I've been on this birth control for almost 4 years now. I have always noticed an increase in anxiety, depression, and a decrease in sex drive when taking this medication. My weight has been fairly stable while taking reclipsen. I've been on Yaz, alesse, and ortho tricyclin before taking reclipsen. I am seriously considering going back to Alesse. Reclipsen is only $10 per month with my insura...

jay | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
11/5/2019
Condition: Painful Periods

i started this in september to help with heavy and painful periods bc i would puke everytime on the first day of my period, and they lasted 5-6 days . the first month of my period on this pill it was great period was only 3 days but with spotting for a few days which was what the doctor told me would happen. also i was such a cry baby and my acne got worse . second pack in i had a lot of leg and feet pain for no reason then i read that this can give u blood clots so i went to the ER bc i couldnâ??t stand this pain, luckily nothing bad happened but i will no longer take this, it sucks bc it was helping with my painful periods but my doctor switched me to lutera to ease up the side effects

Erica | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/24/2018

Pros: I have not experienced any negative side effects that I have had from other brands. My periods are more regular on this pill than on no pill or on another pill (I have been on 3 other brands besides this one). Cons: As with any pill, if I miss more than one day in a row, I experience spotting for several days after, which is expected.

Elrah | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/9/2017
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

Used Reclipsen for many years with no problems. At age 38, my doctor switched me to Junesse. I became unable to orgasm. So I switched to a generic of Reclipsen, Juliber. Same problem--after about 10 days, I was unable to orgasm. So after many months arguing with insurance, pharmacy etc, I went back to Reclipsen. Everything was great, till I got my pills this month. Looks like they changed the formula. Lo and behold, I'm 12 days in--and guess what! The problem is, my desire has not stopped, only my ability to "get there." It's pure torture! I have a feeling this is a supplier issue, some corner-cutting to save money for the manufacturer. I'm trying to track down how to find what I'm sensitive to, but since these formulas are mostly made in India or China, I'm afraid this could be an uphill battle--even though Reclipsen only contains two ingredients. I'm 41 years old, and I really don't need to be bouncing between brands every few months just finding something that works. Especially if they later decide to change to whatever cheap foreign crap saves a few bucks! Women deserve better! I'm breaking my silence to find out if any other women are having this issue suddenly, or perhaps in the last three years. We need to speak out about this!

Jez | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/19/2017

Dr. gave me these prior IVF cycle, so I definitely didn't get pregnant but that was never my problem. However the mood/personality change completely!!! I'm usually a happy-go-lucky kind of girl, this medication make me a hysterical, depress, nervous, emotional and border suicidal person. Be careful with it.

haley | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/6/2017

After reading alot about blood clots in peoples legs along with other scary side affects... I am scared!! I have been on this for 5 weeks. I have experienced the headaches. but i am not taking another pill because of a side affect of another pill! Not healthy. I am a newlywed so i can say it serves the purpose of preventing pregnancy.. but I don't want a DVT!!! SWITCHING