I was in constant pain from Periferal Neuropathy. Could only walk for 7 minutes before I had to sit down because of extreme pain. Started with 25mg 3 x per day, moved up to 50 mg 3 x per day and am now at 100 mg 3 x per day. Results dramatic! Now walk a mile and a half 6 days a week with minimal pain. Sit down at the 3/4 mile mark, not for pain but just for a break. No side effects. Lyrica...

i had the capillary lead syndrom with very strong neuropathic pain, so the treatment against was 3x a day 100mg, but i feel very depressiv and the pain is still the there.

Tom | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/26/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

It doesn't work at all for me. I have taken it for several months at my doctor's insistence. When it didn't work at first my doctor insisted I give it some time. Now after several months of not working, I am addicted to it. I tried not taking it for several days and my normally jus horrific pain became 100X worse. I take it now just to make my pain stay at the horrific level. It's a waste of money. As soon as I retire, I'm going to kick this habit.

Anonymous |
4/17/2021

jerry | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/8/2020
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

Pregabalin 75 mg does not help me with my nerve pain after shingles at this dose. I was told by my Dr to increase my dosage by taking 3 pills instead of two. Still no help. Neither did hydrocodone 5.0 or gabapentin.

Jeffersonk | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/16/2019

I started taking this drug for stenosis in my neck. I experienced no relief for the first two or three weeks and was about to give up when it kicked in. No pain. No side effects.

NoGoForGeneric | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/4/2019
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

Disappointed in generic pregablin made by cipla. About 30 to 40% effective in helping manage nerve pain in comparison to brand name Lyrica. Had been taking 100mg 3x day for neuropathy resulting from spondylolisthesis for approx 3 years. First week I felt horrible and irritable but it wore off however pain progressively got worse. I'm going back to Lyrica unless someone can recommend a better generic