Truly a "miracle drug." Have used it for thirty years due to Crohn's disease with short-bowel syndrome. As for the cost, contact the manufacturer: Marathon Pharmaceuticals for assistance --- get the contact information from the "Oley Foundation" [excellent non-profit ogranization in Albany, NY serving patients and families who need to supplement their nutrition via intravenous and/or other means ...

nerve pain

Col. | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/25/2020
Condition: Diarrhea

this saved my life. Dea is making things so hard for doctors to prescribe.

Roy | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/26/2017
Condition: Diarrhea

I lost my colon due to being septic. I had daily intense pain coupled with diarrhea and fissures. I take medication as needed to decrease diarrhea and pain. This medication was a game changer for me and has allowed me to live a pretty normal life. I am not in the medical field but if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] Best of luck! Roy

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/21/2017

After suffering for years

lostom1 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/18/2016
Condition: Diarrhea

I take HIV meds and this is the only thing that works for my diarrhea.

llc | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/9/2014
Condition: Diarrhea caused by Chemotherapy

I'm allergic to most anti-diarrhea medication so was pleased that this one worked so well. They are not kidding when they warn you not to drive. It plays havoc with my perception.