Affilicted with severe cold sores since childhood, tried everything in the early years, about 20 years ago begged Dr. for prescription of Zovirax which had been approved for genetal herpes (not cold sores). Worked. Have taken 400 mg daily since that time. Take one tablet at night, never any problems, once in a while even on that dose I may have symptoms, and I up the dose to 3 tabs of 400 mg. ...

Elaine | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/23/2021
Condition: Genital Herpes

There's only one product in 15 years that's worked for me and this was Herbal Medicine From Dr Ofua Ofure. https://dr-ofua-ofure-herbal-healing-home.business.site I was Having herpetic whitlow all over my hands and an aggressive HpV strain around my Genitals I was so pacnic. for the past 15 years tried all form of medication but the hpv was still there in my body system , it was Dr Ofua Ofure herbal medicine that i make use of that fixed both in less than Few weeks of usage, I will say Thank you! Dr Ofua Ofure to find out I don't have Herpes anymore has been the greatest feeling and once again Thank you for making such a huge difference in my life, I really appreciate it. I will advice anyone who has Hpv/Hsv to get this medicine, it really work and it worth it .

kate kath | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/15/2021
Condition: Cold Sore

Dr.Excel herbal medicine is a good remedy for Herpes, I was a carrier of Herpes before now it was hell living with it. I saw testimony on how Dr. Excel cures Herpes. I decided to contact him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thanks to God that now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.Excel herbal herbal cure I'm very thankful to him, reach him on [email protected] phone +1 (859) 429 1007 https://excelherbalcure.com

SHARON WILLIS | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/14/2021
Condition: Genital Herpes

hello dear friends i would like to share this here as i believe it might help someone out here change his or her life i was diagnose with Genital herpes years ago but recently i got rid of it with Dr Emuan herbal remedies yes it's no joke you can reach him out on his whats-app (https://wa.me/message/ZJ7OZO5FIVOCK1) or call and text (+) 561-257-6691

mary vernon | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/22/2021
Condition: Chickenpox

I am excited to share this testimony, I was 3 years ago diagnosed with Herpes virus . My medical condition was heartbroken because it was causing me so many our brakes, I was subjected to different medications by my medical doctor just to control the outbreaks. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say is for me to stay on the treatment. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment on my own at least. But I found a cure instead. On the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had herpes. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then. Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address [email protected] or call +2348107155060

john wick | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
3/6/2021
Condition: Inflammation of the Brain caused by Herpes Simplex Virus

Two years ago i got herpes virus .... which i have spent a lot of money to get a rid of, so few month a ago a friend introduce me to a natural traditional healer...... who prepare me a natural herbal treatment which i only took within the period of 3weeks and i got cured totally without any bad effect ...contact Dr ishiaku on whats App 2348180828544