Affilicted with severe cold sores since childhood, tried everything in the early years, about 20 years ago begged Dr. for prescription of Zovirax which had been approved for genetal herpes (not cold sores). Worked. Have taken 400 mg daily since that time. Take one tablet at night, never any problems, once in a while even on that dose I may have symptoms, and I up the dose to 3 tabs of 400 mg. ...

Elaine | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/23/2021
Condition: Genital Herpes

There's only one product in 15 years that's worked for me and this was Herbal Medicine From Dr Ofua Ofure. https://dr-ofua-ofure-herbal-healing-home.business.site I was Having herpetic whitlow all over my hands and an aggressive HpV strain around my Genitals I was so pacnic. for the past 15 years tried all form of medication but the hpv was still there in my body system , it was Dr Ofua Ofure herbal medicine that i make use of that fixed both in less than Few weeks of usage, I will say Thank you! Dr Ofua Ofure to find out I don't have Herpes anymore has been the greatest feeling and once again Thank you for making such a huge difference in my life, I really appreciate it. I will advice anyone who has Hpv/Hsv to get this medicine, it really work and it worth it .Read More Read Less

SHARON WILLIS | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/14/2021
Condition: Genital Herpes

hello dear friends i would like to share this here as i believe it might help someone out here change his or her life i was diagnose with Genital herpes years ago but recently i got rid of it with Dr Emuan herbal remedies yes it's no joke you can reach him out on his whats-app (https://wa.me/message/ZJ7OZO5FIVOCK1) or call and text (+) 561-257-6691

sues4u | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/29/2016
Condition: Cold Sore

I got my first cold sore at 58!!! It was massive and lingered for almost a month. I had several more episodes and just recently used zovirax 800mg 5x's a day at the onset of tingling. It kept the blistering from happening!! It was slightly painful for a day or two but never really developed into full blown sore. I had a bit of diarrhea but it was so worth it...

Guest | 0-2 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
2/18/2015
Condition: Herpes Simplex Infection of Skin and Mucous Membranes

My daughter had HSV-1 in her finger, and if treatment via oral Zovirax starts in the first 48 hours, it works wonders. Especially in conjunction with the ointment. Unfortunately, after the 48 hour window closes it has no effect. Being a toddler, it's hard to give it to her as she doesn't like anything near her mouth, but she's getting better at taking it as she gets older.

Joycie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/3/2014
Condition: Shingles

I have been taking Zovirax for shingles for about three years now. I take two tables daily and have only had shingles once since starting this daily routine. It is a blessing as I was having shingles at least twice a month or more before and even after taking the shingles vaccine. Thanking God for this medication.

04 Tina | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/11/2014
Condition: Herpes Simplex Infection of Skin and Mucous Membranes

Have been taking for one month, virus dx 5 years ago, pretty much dormant and excessive stress triggered outbreak. Medicine does what it is supposed to (no outbreaks) Only side effect is itching in localized area-lower back, hydrocortisone cream relieves it

bjr | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/14/2014
Condition: Shingles

I was given this medication for treatment of shingles 2 days after the first outbreak. I am a 59 year old female and weight approx. 130 lbs. I was told by the doctor to take 800mg 5 times a day for 7 days. The medication upset my stomach so much that I could not keep it down. The side effects from the medication were almost as bad as the shingles themselves.

futuregirl54 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/19/2013
Condition: Shingles

I was prescribed Zovirax for an outbreak of the shingles, the medication started drying up the sores fast, but my body feels achy all day, the headaches are unbearable at times and remembering to take every four hours 5 times a day is hard sometimes, but I guess it is worth it, bompared to the sores and pain.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/18/2013
Condition: Shingles

My doctor prescribed this for first sign of shingles - I had a rash on my side of my torso and a terrible pain inside this area. I could not even move a little and the pain would attack me. I felt relieve almost immeriatly after starting to take this drug. And in a few days, I had gotten rid of shingles. I love this drug.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/17/2013
cinbad25 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/14/2013
Condition: Herpes Infection of the Eye

I have had two bouts with herpes of the eye. Dr. now has me taking 200 mg. everyday. This has not returned in they eye however, in the last month I have had cold sores on my lips. Five total....I thought the cold sores of the eye and mouth were the same complex. Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/2/2013

genitals herpes outbreak

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | Patient
5/10/2013
Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/19/2012
Condition: Shingles

I had a bout w/shingles as a teenager and the pain was unbearable. I went to my dermatologist and he prescribed me Zovirax[(pill) and in a couple of days the pain diminished. The rash also didn't last as long as he thought. For me the pill worked very well and in no time. I truly recommend it.

dabronxx | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/26/2011
Condition: Cold Sore

Was on zovirax had no problem.Then they switch me to acyclovir.Have blister under my lip can't shave it's not a cold sore.

zovirax | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/20/2011
Condition: Genital Herpes
poor auto imune | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/24/2010

I got Cellulitis on the right side of my face making it well over a 3 hour period. which left me in a hospital bed for 3 days. Acyclovir Tab and Top has almost put me to a full recovery. The only side effect I really had to deal with was severe headaches. Which my doctors put me on Topamax and Citaloprma. It took a day but works great.

Teda | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/25/2010
Condition: Genital Herpes

I haven't seen any outbreaks while taking this medication. Although I have experienced burning, stinging, and tenderness while taking acyclovir but I haven't seen any blisters for about 4 months. I think my body is becoming immune to this medication.

transplant | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/23/2010
Condition: Shingles

I have a kidney transplant in 1995.due to the meds that suppress my immune i take acyclovir, 200mg 3X daily. I have not had a shingle outbeak in 13 yrs. I don't care for all the brands that are out there. The blue caspule works best for me. when i am given a diferent one it does not work as well for me.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/11/2010
Condition: Shingles

Made me very sick racing heartbeat,extreme tirdness. But did help the rash