Encora was prescribed for me 3 years ago after a complete hysterectomy and it has worked wonderfully. I was just informed by my MD that it has been discontinued. Is there anything else on the market that provides everything that Encora did?

I am allergic to 'cod fish' and to ''soy''. I have had very severe abdominal problems for months now, since I started taking Encora vitamins. My physician gave them to me, and possibly was unaware of the fact that I am allergic to soy, cod fish. I always am a Type A bloodtype 57 yr old female, and I do not absorb calcium carbonate well at all. I do best on Citracal supplements. Thus this vita...

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/27/2012
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

I felt so balanced when taking the vitamins. Am andPm's.The only vitimin that agreed with my digestion and over all feeling of vitality. Really would like to have them back in my diet.

cajungirl053 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/4/2010
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

My doctor prescribed Encora to me after I explained to her I was experiencing mood swings and feeling tired all the time. I had had a partial hysterectomy 14 years prior, but not any hormones due to my levels were still up. Took Encora with no side effects, felt better than I did in years. One day went to re-fill and my pharmacist informed me of the recall. Since then, I have been taken another Women's Vitiamin Pack (6 tablets verse 2) daily) and am re-experiencing the emotional mood swings, feeling really tired. Had my doctor check the ingredient of the vitiams and she gave me a list of additional vitiamins for me to take along with the 6 pills already taking. Still not feeling much better. Does any one know when a vitiamin like Encora will be on the market?

cajngirl053 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/25/2010
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

Why was it taken off the market? Can't get it anymore from my pharmacy.

Joann | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/13/2010
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

I would like to inform users of this vitamin that I contacted the company today, 1/13/10 and was informed the vitamin, although currently unavailable, it has not been discontinued. There are hopes that the vitamin will be available once again soon.

Silver Fox | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/4/2009
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

My Dr. suggested for overall energy, memory, fatigue and convenience! When will they be back on market or what other product has similiar balance or vitamins etc. I recommended to several friends including my pharmacist, who all loved them. Now I'm retired, recovering from surgery and just can't get my Mogo back 11 Help