I had no side effects or problems with taking this.

I got very sick. Felt like I had a Urinary tract infection after a few hours. Urinated every minute. Rapid pulse beating in my ears and severe itching all over my body. Several bile movements. After bile movements I felt a little better and then same occurance two hours later. Couldn't go for the CT scan in the morning I was so sick.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/24/2011
Condition: Process of Making X-Rays of Stomach or Intestines

I had no side effects or problems with taking this.

carmiegirl | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient