After the second dose of this med I noticed improvement in my cough. I had already suffered for two weeks before going to the doctor. I am so glad that he prescribed this tablet to help me. I shall request it in the future.

gigi | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/19/2012
Condition: Cough

Most effective cough relief I have ever had in my lifetime. I cannot find it in the pharmacies anymore and am wondering if they discontinued it and why.

S.A. Gray | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/12/2010

Certuss was very effective in relieving the symptoms I experienced from mucus accumulating in my lungs from asthma & sinus draining. One tablet would give me relief for days. Iam very sad that it has been removed from the market.

Anonymous |