Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/11/2011
Condition: Acne

I love this product! I have used many other acne treatments, and nothing has cleared up my skin like Prascion RA. Most other products leave my skin red, dry, and flaking. This product doesn't do any of that to me. I use a little bit all over my face, and haven't had any pimples in over a year. It is also covered by my insurance.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/14/2010
Condition: Acne Rosacea
[email protected] | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/25/2010
Condition: Acne Rosacea

After using as perscribed by Dermatologist my face became red, itchy and swollen. It's cost is outrageous & my insurance didn't cover it, but my face required something so I bought it. My face is much worse, now.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/17/2010
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I developed adult acne or rosacia at the age of 56 after years of blemish free skin. It took doctors to get me this medicine which is covered by my insurance, easy to use and has my skin looking ten years younger.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/16/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.