I have Mono and my doctor prescribed me this drug to help with the congestion. It worked pretty well and helped the swelling of my tonsils go down. I was pretty drowsy though, so I wouldnt recommend driving.

thom w | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/21/2008
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

It helps some but not great. Ihave opposite reaction of previous reviewers, I can only take it in the morn or it will keep me awake @ night

Bonnie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/18/2008
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

Can only take it at night..If I take morning dosage I sleep all day

Glamgrl7197 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient