I am wondering why I cannot find this medicine anymore. I regularly suffer from sinus headaches, the kind that are severe like a migraine. It was the only medicine I could take that worked within 20 minutes. Are there medicines (over the counter) that are as comparable?

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/26/2012
Condition: Sinus Headache

BEST THINGI HAVE EVER USED THAT WILL PROVIDE THE FASTEST RELIEF.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/22/2011
Condition: Flu-Like Symptoms

I think the recall was because this medication REALLY works and would cut down on doctor visits for Cold and Flu symptoms

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient