I have suffered with severe tooth pain during several occasions throughout the years, and this is the one thing I can take without feeling like I was "drugged" to help the pain. I recommend it to everyone for pain. I feel better knowing I can take something that is OTC without fear of side effects that make day to day living difficult.

My Mother takes this for bursitis pain, I take it sometimes for Fibromyalgia pain and fatigue. I am disabled because of this debilitating incurable illness!

CoraJayne | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/23/2014
Condition: Pain

I take Percogesic for fibromyalgia and occasionally for tooth pain. This is my "go to" over the counter pain reliever, which I prefer over narcotics. The only downside (if you consider it one) is that this medication can make you very drowsy but it definitely takes the pain away.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/12/2013
Condition: Pain

I have had a broken tooth for over a year now. It doesnt hurt all the time but when it does I take 2 of these and the pain goes away. Good stuff!!!

[email protected] | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/26/2011