I've used it for a year & have noticed a significant improvement. In reference to the other review, the info pamphlet tells you that you will peel, be irritated during first few weeks of use AND that the acne will worsen...then clear up. Stick with it, it does get much better. It also tells you to keep away from edges of mouth & nose. I use the foamign wash, which I love & the moisturizer that...

this product burns and stings. i would not recommend .

Mommyoftwo | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/30/2014
Condition: Acne

Great product! I have been using Tretin-X for a year now and what a difference! Acne is gone, dark spots have faded and fine lines are less noticeable. I would highly recommend using it over anything else and believe me, I've tried them all.

Harleychick | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/3/2014
Condition: Acne

Just follow the treatment plan..like anything else in order to receive results you have follow directions and have patience. This medication does not work overnight..when u stick with it, the results are phenomenal..

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/30/2011
Condition: Acne

It really irritates my skin. I feel a burning sensation over my entire face. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.

[email protected] | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/30/2010

it is very expensive.

Anonymous |
4/15/2010
Condition: Acne

Great product! If its works on me - will work on everyone! I tried everything before..... accutane, pills, creams, proactive, murad, you name it... nothing helped. Now i use trtinx for a year and love it! My face is clean . I will stick to it now forever!