I was 36 years old when I found out that I have RA. I'm glad I was put on this study. I was on a drug study for this drug. And it has help me very much. But now my study is done and I cant afford to do it anymore. So Im trying to find help so I can keep getting my infusions. It is a wonderful drug because I don't hurt nomore. I hope it helps others.

hi ths is my second review

Joe | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/22/2020
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Worked for a little while at first. After seven months. I feel it has failed me As a 6000 dollar price tag, it's not worth it. Need something ekse.

linda | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/26/2019
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

At first after the 2 months I felt great then the 3rd month pain returned and have been loosing alot of hair and am not sure if it will come back. Wish they manufacturer would explain this as a side affect and how to treat it.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/16/2018
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I was diagnosed about 16 years ago and have tried at least 12 drugs. Nothing lasted very long until Orencia. I have been receiving infusion for about a year and I feel better than I have in years. This drug has helped me have a life again!

Nancy | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/20/2018
Condition: Chronic Joint Inflammatory Disease in Children and Young Adults of Unknown Cause

I have suffered with psoriatic arthritis for over 15 years bi used Enbrel until I got on Medicare then I could not afford that drug. I tried Remicaid for 10 months but was allergic to it bafter suffering for 3 years Orencia is working for me. I am so grateful. I am sorry for those still suffering. Try another infusion it may work.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/2/2017
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I have had a great response to this medication, and the staff who administers it is so good. They explain everything, and I am looking forward to it's continued use, as it has had such a profound effect on me.