This drug has helped control my A-fib. However upon trying the generic, I did have 3 bouts of A-fib. My cardiologist put me back on the regular Rythmol. Sense then, I have been fine. Just an occasional flutter.

since I started taking rythmol food has lost its taste also I have this body odor thats driving me crazy I also started taking coumidin at the same time could these be causing the gas and body odor that I have?

John | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/19/2017
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

I take Rythmol as a follow up to a VATS Maze procedure to treat AFib. It seems to work fine with no side effects under normal day to day activities UNTIL I go to the gym. I fatigue very quickly. Rythmol seems to effect negatively both speed

David | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/26/2016
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

I was told I should not drink ensure while taking this drug does anyone know why

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/29/2016
Condition: Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia

I've been taking this medicine for over 20 years. My heart would go into arrhythmia and beat so fast the blood would not get to my brain and almost passed out on one occasion.

Tveevie | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/13/2016
Condition: Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation

After ablation 20 years ago, still needed some help, so started Rythmol at 225 twice a day. No afib in 20 years. Have noticed no side effects. However, have developed some heart disease and my doctor insisted on getting off this drug. Have halved dosage for a week and now every other day for a week. I noticed after first week of halving, I am starting to get some PVCs and some heart racing at night. I am hoping this will not lead to my old AF problems. My doctor wanted me off since Rythmol may lead to ventricular fibrillation for people with heart disease. He feels won't have it again since it has been twenty years since last attack. Hope he is right.

Dr AF | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/26/2015
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

I have paroxysmal AF. I Usually need 3-4 doses to convert to a regular rhythm. No side effects. Only on aspirin otherwise.