Unfortunately with my insurance I cannot afford a $1008 copay for this drug. The insurance company pays $1200 - Ridiculous that it costs that much to make.

Adam | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/5/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Esophagus with Erosion

Best of the best

weltel5656 | 55-64 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/10/2019
Condition: Conditions of Excess Stomach Acid Secretion

pricey.i take it rt after i get out of bed in the morning.i,m able to have my first cup of coffee with milk rt away.i find if i watch what foods i eat i do much better.i,ve been on a few ppi,s and this works well.

TriciaC | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/17/2016
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I was prescribed this med when my dr found ulcers at the base of my esophagus due to GERD. It worked wonders where Zantac, Rolaids & other OTC GERD aids did nothing. I also recd this in powder form in a packet to mix w/water that would put out the fire in the middle of the night when acid would come up and burn my esophagus due to hiatal hernia. I don't understand why this drug is so expensive but my insurance stopped paying for it. Don't know what I'll use when I run out, that will be as effective as this has been. Ulcers healed and GERD has been well under control while taking it.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/23/2016
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

mack | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/19/2014
Condition: Conditions of Excess Stomach Acid Secretion

Have had no problems since taking this medicine.