mentruals cycles are too long (4-7 days)long. other than that it works great.no known side effects.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/16/2011
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

it took a few months to reall kick in. never been on any kind of birth control pill. was on this pill from june 2010 to feb. 2011, when i experienced pneumonia like symptoms and was admitted to i.cu./e.r and found out had multiple pulmonary embolisms. the risk was indicated n the side effects. but my periods were unbearable and now i can never be on any birth control pill again. and i have abt 20+yrs of this crap left. medicine DID WORK, just horrified to learn of my clots in my lungs. back to unbearable periods.Read More Read Less

Ana | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/17/2010
Condition: Endometriosis

I started taking this pill in September last year. In the last 3 monhts I've been having migraine,and horrible lower back pains. My doctor told me to stop taking the pill. I haven't had lower back pain since, and just had my period after stopping the pill and no migraine. I guess this pill does not work for me. I have to find another one.

Anonymous |
7/12/2009

I've been on this medication for 10 yrs.It has helped with regulating my menses

happy mom | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/10/2009
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

my periods were alway very heavy and painful. so my dr. put me on this and it seems to work great no problems so far....

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/11/2008
Condition: Abnormal Bleeding from the Uterus

I took this as the generic to Lo-Ovral, because my insurance wouldn't pay, and this cause me to have the most severe acne to someone who has never had it in their life!!! I've since changed, but the derm. bills have been high just trying to get rid of it!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |