blahblahblahblah | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/14/2010
Condition: Pain

I used it for my back pain, spasms, and pinched nerves in my shoulder. They did not help at all!

gagran2881 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/18/2009
Condition: Head Pain

I love this medication. I guess it works differently on different people. I have chronic migraines and it's been a blessing to me. I don't use it for anything else.

liontigerbear 2optonline.net | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/28/2008
Condition: Head Pain
Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | Patient
7/29/2008
Condition: Pain

Works wonderful for tooth ache. Got it for back pain did not help. But when my tooth was abscessed I took it it work when regular pain medicine would not. Now I request it when I have to have teeth filled. Very hard to find now.

sarah58 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/10/2008
Condition: Pain

It hasn't helped my pain except for my migraine, but I got it for spasms in my neck and back with NO relief! and I can't sleep at all! I agree with the other post, thanks goodness it was samples I got, will not buy this and calling my dr. to get some zanaflex or something I know works for spasms!