Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of YAZ 28 oral.

1/8/2017 1:16:31 PM

Reviewer: Nicolemin , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Starting taking Yaz because my last birth control started to break my face out. After three months my skin was clear. I'm not moody. I have super light periods for about 3 days and I haven't gained any weight.

12/17/2015 1:36:58 PM

Reviewer: southernkraft, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this pill for a total of 2 years. It was effective in preventing pregnancy but I suffered from severe mood swings and random burts of anger that were uncalled for. I won't be taking this pill again.

12/16/2015 7:56:00 AM

Reviewer: Yaz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used Yaz for 3 years and I'm loving it. My skin is flawless, my periods are lite, I have a high sex drive. Previous pills I was on I battled with low sex drive, I was always Dry when when having sex and I suffered from nausea every day. I don't see see myself changing from this pill.

10/30/2015 1:59:57 PM

Reviewer: 1994bb1994, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Cleared my face up, but caused vaginal dryness which made sex a nightmare. My vagina just couldn't produce enough lubrication, and no matter how much lube we used, I'd still swell for days afterwards. Back to condoms for now as I find it's just not worth it.

10/27/2015 9:31:15 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I do not understand why so many women love this stuff. After three months of taking this pill I started getting UTIs. Prior to taking this I took Ortho Tri-Cyclen for many years. I never had a UTI in my life. Every other month I would get them. I finally stopped taking the Yaz, (for insurance reasons (at the time there was no generic)). I started taking TriSprintec (generic Ortho)and I have not ha ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day