Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of YAZ 28 oral.

3/13/2019 6:38:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am taking this tablet from last 2 months and i feel more anxiety and depression from so many days and the worst thing is before taking any birth control pill i had regular periods for 4-5 days and from last two month my periods is only for one day. i really dont understand what is exactly happening in my body. so much hormonal changes in my body after taking this medicine.

3/11/2019 1:14:49 AM

Reviewer: Taylor, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Please read this. Yaz has caused me the worst anxiety of my life. I have taken Yaz for 4 months now, recently two weeks into my new pack. I have never been more depressed and on edge in my whole life. I am a 21 year old girl who loves to run, now barely running because my body hurts EVERYWHERE. I recently wen't to the doctor and got all tests done. Nothing was found, but the symptoms have only ... Show Full Comment

9/5/2018 1:05:01 AM

Reviewer: jordanbrum, 19-24 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I originally took Yaz for acne when I was 12...I have been on it for 8 years and for the past year my sex drive has tanked. It worked great for acne and I didn't gain any weight. I had regular periods. I switched to Junel FE in hopes to get my sex drive back on track..to go from extremely active to not wanting anything at all is extemely unsettling, especially since I am only 20.

5/8/2017 6:16:37 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Yaz or a generic for over 10 years now. I have had no side effects, and have not gotten pregnant. I have no period and no breakthrough bleeding. I have no mood swings or acne.

1/12/2017 10:47:53 PM

Reviewer: Abs80, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Terrible reaction after only 3 days. Arm and hand numb with tingling. Shortness of breath, fast heartbeat. So sorry I took this pill in the first place. I stopped taking it after 3 days

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day